July, 2021
Date Headline Image
Wed28Jul
The firm is rumoured to be taking on the 13,100 TEU ships from Greece's Capital Ship Management and Chartworld.
Hapag-Lloyd to Take on Ten Scrubber-Fitted Boxships: Alphaliner
Wed28Jul
The new hire joined the firm earlier this month.
United Bunkers Hires Director From Trefoil
Wed21Jul
Trefoil's bunkering customers will be able to buy carbon offsets to cover the well-to-wake emissions from their fuel choice.
Bunker Supplier Trefoil Trading Launches Carbon Offset Service
Fri16Jul
MOL is set to take a 40% stake in Waterfront for $145 million, with parent company Methanex Corporation retaining the remaining 60%.
MOL Seeks to Boost Methanol Bunkers With Waterfront Shipping Stake
Thu15Jul
Korea Shipbuilding & Offshore Engineering is expected to win the order.
Maersk to Order 12 Methanol-Fuelled 15,000 TEU Boxships: Report
Wed14Jul
Under the proposal the emissions from all voyages between EU ports and 50% of those from voyages between the EU and elsewhere would be covered by the ETS.
European Commission Proposes Including Shipping in Emissions Trading System
Tue13Jul
The city-state's total demand reached 4.1 million mt in June, up by 1% from the previous month and by 7.4% from June 2020.
S&B ANALYSIS: Singapore June Bunker Sales Gain 1% on Month
Mon12Jul
Bunker One CEO Peter Zachariassen discusses his expectations for the company this year, its supply expansion in the US and plans for biofuel sales in Europe.
INTERVIEW: Bunker One CEO Bullish on Prospects for Year Ahead
Thu08Jul
The company is already in discussions with suppliers.
Maersk 'Very Confident' on Securing Green Methanol Supply by 2023
Mon05Jul
The project successfully carried out carbon capture testing using a hybrid scrubber installed on a Japanese newbuild ship.
Alfa Laval Reports Success in Using Scrubber for Carbon Capture